Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Our Purpose


As you all must know, I am a huge fan of both Power Rangers and Super Sentai. I grew up with Power Rangers, however, but I love Sentai too.

Over the past few months, I have seen countless Sentai fanboys (not including Sean Akizuki, my friend) harass and ruin the PR reputation. Of course, Sentai is better than Power Rangers, but that's no reason to flame the show.

I've created my union to unite all Power Rangers fans to defend against the countless number of Sentai fanboys who harass the show. Our goal is to show the Sentai fandom we do not want war with them. The Power will live on forever!!



P.S The reason I used a Sentai picture for this blog will be used to show I am not attacking Super Sentai, even though I am also defending the Power Rangers.

10 comments:

  1. I would be one of the Power Ranger fans getting attacked...like you said before on your other blog, the Sentai fandom is started to get a little immature about Power Rangers: only liking the ones Judd Lynn wrote, criticizing MMPR-PRiS even though they WEREN'T BAD.

    Also, hating on Disney, the company that EVEN KEPT Power Rangers ALIVE even though THEY DIDN'T WANT to continue with it. Seriously, the Disney hate is OLD...besides, it's not like they had bad ideas, they just had a bad EP for four seasons (Bruce Kalish). I would say the good ones are Ninja Storm, Dino Thunder, and RPM. I found SPD and Jungle Fury decent, and Mystic and Overdrive sucked, end of story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a suggestion, but would you guys like to chat online about this at all? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't see any problem with that, FL. Just one question. How and when? O.O

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let's see...

    For the "how," would Yahoo Messenger be alright? If so, I am usually on during the late after noons and evenings. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let's start a stream on YouTube! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. On YouTube, you can start this stream thing...it's kinda like a chat room xP

    ReplyDelete
  7. MegaPurple. DancingAlienDude has joined me on Yahoo. Would you like to join as well?

    ReplyDelete
  8. But the Power Rangers have originality, the Sentai are kinda cleshay.

    ReplyDelete