Friday, August 27, 2010

Poll Results - 8/27/10


Poll #1 - You have been attacked by.....

30 said Super Sentai Fanboys
31 said Power Rangers Fanboys

61 votes total. I've been attacked by both, mainly the Sentai fans about me loving Power Rangers more. But what can you do?


Poll #2 - As a Sentai fan, did you enjoy Power Rangers Turbo?

24 said Yes. It's very good.
14 said No. Carranger was better.
5 said Not at all.

43 votes total.

Poll #3 - As a Power Rangers fan, did you enjoy Power Rangers Turbo?

18 said Yes. It was an amazing series.
19 said It was alright, not my type though.
6 said Not at all.

43 votes total. I voted for the second choice. I did not like the first half of the season. I've only seen bits of Carranger and I liked it. I'm thinking about continuing with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment