- Sentai is so (censored) with all the Japanese stuff like karaoke night music, weird facial expressions (then again as if PR doesn't have it) and that American stuff is SO MUCH better because it's American.
- Sentai is so much better than stupid white stuff. PR's music is horrible with all that loopy music. Asian stuff is SO MUCH better because it's Asian.
What is most ignored are the following:
- Toei allowed Saban to franchise Power Rangers. Power Rangers is still owned by Toei and they can choose to revoke the rights to further produce the shows.
- Without Super Sentai, there won't be Power Rangers.
- Cultural biases are a major source of quarrels plus it's going to hurt families who are happily married despite the fact that one's Asian, the other's American in origin. Also it's going to hurt half-breed children in the process. I've heard that there's already a good amount of Asian-American marriages in America already.