Monday, July 5, 2010

Bad Cooking for Power Rangers?

The thing is after watching Shinkenger, I kind of thought that a lighthearted franchise like Power Rangers should actually utilize one thing- BAD COOKING! I mean, well maybe my fan-fiction entitled "Power Rangers Sword Dynasty" doesn't have it, but I think this is going to add some humor to the franchise. Big possibility is Saban might use a Caucasian girl if he ever wants to put this kind of humor noticing that almost every funny character in Saban's era were whites. I kind of thought though that it's too bad Judd Lynn didn't add this to Jen in Time Force, it could have at least helped lighten up an already lighthearted show.

I just hope Saban's release of Shinkenger will be the first (and last) Asian themed Power Rangers series (with the rest being non-Asians LOL).

1 comment:

  1. I don't really see a problem why Saban shouldn't use more than one Asian PR. I wouldn't expect him to make Shinkenger's adaptation THAT Asian either. Though it would be awesome.

    ReplyDelete