Sunday, July 4, 2010

Recent Poll Results from Your Votes :)

Finally, I'm getting these outta the way. I haven't been able to figure out how to edit this new Blogger. XD

But further news, I've now sent my admin leaderships to Sean and Kingdom Rider. Please look forward to some fantastic blogs by the new leaders of this peace partnership.



18/21 of voters say they are irritated by the MMPR and Shinkenger fans who shun many other series'. Before we get to the argument whether they're overrated or not, keep in mind these two series' from Sentai and PR have been the first for many. If we all enjoyed them, why can't the little kids?

14/24 votes chose Samurai Sentai Shinkenger over Power Rangers RPM. Both terrific seasons in my opinion. There's no reason for the two to be at war at all, so this poll will hopefully put an end to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment